Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Gentlemen...

I decided to share my many stories with the world - they are not ordinary stories - they are but stories about women. Here I will together with my readers explore and enjoy, investigate and detest, uncover and see through the depths and secrets of the female nature.

Nowadays it seems kind of popular to go around and describe everyone by the terms alpha and beta (Males, that is. For future reference, when I speak of US, then it is us males. We're under bros here). I hope I will bring light in that concept of that for us. There was one time in my life when I came across some radical realizations - they changed me forever. Back then I began the slow change from a beta to an alpha male. I enjoy life as I have never before.
This all I want to share. I myself achieved it through reading, after all. Through reading, thinking, doing, and painful realization. So bros, lets get this sh*t started!

No comments:

Post a Comment